Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy National Thrift Store Day !






Thrift Store shopping today with my friend was a major success! Coincidentally, it also happened to be "National Thrift Store Day".
I got a record player and a FABULOUS fur coat! i couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it because I had been searching for one exactly like it-- i think it was love at first sight! It fits me perfectly and is in perfect condition. I definitely love the way certain celebs like Kate Moss wear it. The look of luxurious fur paired with casual jeans is such a beautiful contradiction.
I can't wait for winter to wear it !

2 comments:

  1. Hello, beautiful things. You bought great.
    Fur is beautiful.
    I wish leopard fur :)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fur coat is fabulous indeed. If only the weather in Hawaii called for a fur coat, I'd be a proud owner too.. heck.. I STILL NEED ONE. :) Have a great day!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete