Monday, October 11, 2010

too fast




I'm wearing American Apparel from head to toe. (Long sleeve boatneck Shirt, Unisex. Shiny Stirrup Tights)

So, life is going so fast right now. I like it though, i hate being idle. It seems like my every weekend is spent in NYC, it's really addicting-- this life. I hope it leads to good things. I feel so lost right now. Will someone buy me a GPS? hahahaa. it's ok, i'll figure things out and, hopefully, it'll all work out.

btw, if any of you guys ever go to NYC, check out Via De Mille in Soho. This place is secret perfection. During the morning, it's a gorgeous italian restaurant, and then as the afternoon comes closer, it becomes more and more like a lounge. It was my first time there and I was definitely surprised to see people dancing on their chairs ! it was so much fun ! We also stopped by Diva for dinner. Another amazing place in Soho :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment